Information according to Austrian e-commerce law (ECG) and media law (MedienG).
- VAT identification: ATU66924368
- Registrar: Commercial Court of Vienna, FN 373457b, dated 30 December 2011
- Trade authority: Municipal Authority of Vienna VII, Reg.Zl.: 114497F06/07
- Chamber membership: Economic Chamber of Vienna, No. 9110017843796
- Bank: Bank Austria, IBAN AT941200052946051002, BIC BKAUATWW
- USA: Prediki Prognosedienste GmbH, trading as:
Prediki Prediction Services
548 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94104-5401
Phone: +1 415 513 0126
- Austria: Legal Headquarters
Prediki Prognosedienste GmbH
Phone: +43 1 523 7206
Prediki Prognosedienste GmbH
Holtenauer Str. 131
Phone: +49 431 89 244
All content on Prediki is contributed by users of the platform, i.e. independent third parties. User-contributed content is not subject to editorial supervision by Prediki and virtually all content can be modified by anyone at any time. The platform itself refrains from all editorial influence and does not employ any media staff. Exempt from the beforesaid is restricted content for Prediki's self-presentation in accordance with § 25 (5) Austrian media law, which can be contributed and edited only by Prediki.
Due to Prediki's freely editable and constantly evolving content, some of it may be incorrect, outdated, or incomplete. Prediki's content is for general information only, it does not constitute individual advice. Every user may utilise information at his own discretion and risk, Prediki assumes no responsibility or liability for a user's reliance on any content.
Guidance for rights holders
Due to the vast number of publications, it cannot be precluded that individual users contribute violating content. Prediki assumes no liability for infringement by third parties. As a rights holder or a his representative you have two possible ways to rectify this situation:
- Prediki recommends that you remove the infringing content yourself. This has the advantage that the rectification takes effect immediately. Additionally you may chose to report the infringement via Prediki's "Report" function. This ensures appropriate measures can be taken against any violator, such as a warning, or banning.
- You may report a violation to Prediki officially via e-mail. Such e-mail shall describe the infringing content as precisely as possible and indicate the original source of the violating content. The content in question will then be removed within reasonable time during customary local business hours (Austrian business days from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM).
Official representatives for such reports can only be reached via the contact information above. Other users, even if granted wider technical rights for platform administration or moderation purposes, are not official representatives of Prediki. Such users may help others voluntarily and independently with questions or issues, but are not personally responsible for Prediki or third party content.