New demarchy foundation
This topic page lists all prediction questions regarding the likely future of an improved system of government, a broadband democracy. We want specialised committees of citizens - statistically exactly representative groups - to decide on policies and to control public enterprises. Here is a working draft of the new system's rules: The New Demarchy Manifesto.
Potential future indicators of a New Demarchy organisation's success could be the following:
- Number of members
- Policy decisions demonstrably influenced by such a citizens' committee (a.k.a. successful field test)
- Predictive error (compared to professional politicians' claims)
Further discussion is needed for the following potential indicators:
- Number of political issues under demarchic radar (i.e. on the prediction platform)
- Citations in scientific papers
- Mentions in news media
- Annual budget available to the organisation
The expected magnitude of these indicators which warrant a foundation is subject to discussion on the "Messages" tab.